Our immigration practice represents international and domestic companies, as well as individuals seeking work permits, legal residency, or citizenship in the United States. We focus primarily on employment-based immigration for business, professional, academic, and research positions. However, our practice also assists individuals in family-based immigration matters. Our clients include large multinational corporations, medium-sized businesses, and fast-growing technology companies.
Our experienced immigration lawyers provide these, among other services:
- Analysis of available visa options,
- Advising on the optimal structure of U.S. business activities for immigration purposes,
- Preparation and filing of nonimmigrant visa petitions, including L-1A/B, H-1B, H-1B1, E-1/E-2 company registrations, E-1/E-2 visas, E-3 visas, O-1 visas, J-1 visas, and TN-1/2 (Canadian/Mexican) visas,
- Analysis of employment-based immigrant visa petitions (including PERM, EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 filing categories),
- Analysis, preparation, and filing of Alien Labor Certifications/PERM for EB-2 and EB-3 categories,
- Visa consultancies for family-based immigration,
- Naturalization applications,
- Consultation and filing for dual citizenship,
- Individual consultations for H.R. personnel regarding visa strategies and compliances, and
- Advising on the abandonment of U.S. citizenship.