The lawyers in our corporate law department are experienced in a full range of corporate, finance, and commercial transactions, as well as securities and commodity futures regulation. As an entrepreneurial law firm, we have first-hand experience of the challenges faced by our entrepreneurial clients. Therefore, in our advising we strive to craft practical structures for corporate, finance and commercial transactions, and to reduce the compliance burden of securities and commodities regulations.
Our corporate partners’ in-depth understanding of the legal, tax, and regulatory implications of cross-border transactions and investments is based on the solid foundation acquired at leading international law firms, and is constantly refined in our dynamic practice. This enables us to offer our clients efficient, yet sophisticated solutions that protect their interests and control the particular risks resulting from cross-border transactions.
The practice areas covered by our corporate department include:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate control transactions involving public and private companies,
- Debt and equity financings, including preferred stock investments, convertible and senior note financings, and secured and unsecured lending transactions,
- Public offers and private placements,
- Hedge funds, private equity funds, and other private funds,
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances,
- Structuring cross-border investments,
- Commercial agreements, including distribution, manufacturing, and supply agreements,
- Formation and ongoing maintenance of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships,
- Compliance with federal and state securities laws applicable to issuers, investors, broker-dealers, investment advisers, private funds, and registered investment companies, and
- Compliance with commodity futures regulation, including the regulation of swaps, commodity pool operators, and commodity trading advisers.