We represent foreign and domestic clients in forming and administering corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and other legal entities. As part of these services, attorneys of our firm are available to serve as secretaries or directors of privately owned companies.
As part of our representation of companies we provide the following services, among others:
- Advising on the optimal legal structure for a client’s proposed business activity,
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and other legal entities,
- Drafting of corporate documents, including certificates or articles of incorporation or formation, operating agreements for limited liability companies, stockholder agreements, and partnership agreements,
- Drafting consents and minutes of meetings of stockholders, members, partners, directors, and managers,
- Obtaining federal employer identification numbers (EIN) for newly formed legal entities,
- Obtaining federal taxpayer identification numbers (TIN) for foreign investors, if necessary
- Filing for authorization to do business in U.S. states,
- Tax and sales tax registration of domestic and foreign legal entities in U.S. states,
- Maintaining corporate records, and
- Advising companies and investors on equity and other participation rights of directors, officers, employees, managers, and consultants.